This one is pretty straight forward. It is meant to allow you to bookmark a preflight checklist for quick reference. Or even to print out for use elsewhere. Having a checklist is very handy for RC flying. You definitely don't want to destroy you expensive racing quadcopter because of loose motor screws. Trust me!
- Start entering checklist items one at a time
- Use the plus icon to add a new row
- Use the minus icon do remove the last row
- Publish your checklist and then bookmark or copy/paste the URL
- If you are returning to an existing checklist, use the edit button to modify it